10.23.2008

GRAPHIC REQUEST : RUDO "I'll Dance Alone" !


Rudo asked me again some graphic using pictures from his last photoshoot and related to his last recorded song "I'll Dance Alone" (which is kinda hot I have to say... he got potential !)...
So basically I wanted to use some disco ball effect adding some glass texture but everything didn't work so well together. So I decided to limited my effect to one broken glass effect adding the transparent shadows to use the space. The grey background gives some urban flavor to the picture. I really like the result and I hope y'all too.

Rudo m'a encore demandé de faire du graphisme à partir de sa dernière session photo et en rapport avec sa dernière chanson "I'll Dance Alone" (qui est plutot pas mal)...
A la base je voulais utiliser des effets de boule à facette avec en plus une texture de verre mais le tout etait confus. Je me suis donc limité au verre briser en ajoutant les ombres transparentes pour utiliser l'espace. Le fond béton gris est là pour apporté le côté urbain à l'image. J'aime le réultat et j'espère vous aussi.

Aucun commentaire: